From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dapple may refer to:
- Dapple, a book by Eleanor Arnason
- DAPPLE Project, a pollution study
- Dapple gray, a type of coat colour seen on horses
- Silver dapple gene, also known as the "Z" gene, that dilutes the black base coat color in horses
- Dapple, a Virtual Globe viewer for geoscience data.
- Dapple, Sancho Panza's donkey in Don Quixote
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.